Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi, Teri Meri Kahani Hai


 We are here for a short while and we must not crib. Lets take the most of of each moment, lets make more friends and spread more love. We must each day aim for exchange of positive vibes with whomever we come in contact.


We must be enterprising enough to get ideas that can change the life of any individual we meet with exchange of thoughts, ideas, and sentiments. As a coach I have the capability and the privilege to listen to tons of people who flock in my calendar seeking my time to talk their woes and exchange perspectives towards life. Can I make a difference in their life just by being there? Yes ofcourse! Empathy, compassion, listening and showing the mirror is my job and I love what I do:)



Today, in the office we celebrated International Coaching Week 2023. Although we did not splurge much on it and kept our enjoyment simple, it's the little joys that brought our team together in many ways. My boss took the baton in her hands to see to it that each individual gets a customised appreciation photo frame. Framed pictures are the best memories and to add to that a heartfelt message does add to make it an invaluable gift. Our lunch hour was buzzing with energy as always. Driven by our leader, the time became even more special with her initiative of ordering something for us. 


At the end of the day she said something very important which is our takeaway for the coaching week. We come together for a little while, let us be happy as it's these little things that count and make memories.


Reminds me of something I want to hymn.. Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi, Teri Meri Kahani Hai.....

Comments