Think Positive, Be Positive & Positive Things Will Happen

 

As I read more and more about positive self beliefs and about the conscious decision to disregard negative self beliefs, I realise how my life is changing, how each day, each passing day is summing up as more productive. For me every positive thought is making a difference. I coneciously realise that previously in the same situation, I would have got disappointed or angry in the heat of the moment.  At many times maybe to satisfy ego or maybe to put a point forward, we want to just argue or at times just feel the need for showing dominance. However, in most circumstances we land up with an event not in our favour. It either becomes a win-lose, lose-win or a lose-lose. None of it really is an I am ok-you are ok, because it's not a win-win. 

Inappropriate words may not just be bad for personal life, but even professional lives of people get badly affected by it.

Very recently I have observed many people who come to the brink of of doing an action which is positive for them or which will make a good impact in their lives and then changing their mind just because it looks difficult, it looks impossible. I think it's just about self-limiting beliefs and thinking negative.


Just thinking that I can achieve a goal, will not make you achieve it. We must be working towards the same constantly. Everyday we are getting better and better in every way. We must understand, that putting our effort in the right direction is absolutely necessary. In the same manner, I believe that I started thinking positively, reading about positive quotes and positive literature and ultimately could come myself down in many situations where earlier I would get hyper or get very disturbed, maybe at times not show it externally but the internal turmoil would make me feel bad for sometimes days or weeks also. 

Looking back I am now glad that I could do it and I intend to practice it continuously everyday. Moral of the story simple habits and simple thinking will make a lot of difference to a life it just requires time patience and consistency.

Comments